Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to you!

It's been a while, okay a long while, since my last post.  What have I been doing? Well, I've gone on a  couple of getaways: to Lanai and Maui, got pampered at spas, went out for some fabulous dinners and coffee dates, spent time quality time with the most important people in my life, and yes, I got married!!  By my side, through it all, has been my friend, "Queenie."  
Today is Queenie's birthday!  
Queenie, I know that I am lucky to have a friend like you.  Someone who is a good listener, who makes me laugh, shares my passion for food and travel, and is loyal and dependable.  Thank you for being a forever friend.  I love you!  Today, on your birthday (the Mister and) I want you to know that we are thinking about you and wish you all the best!  I wish you lots of laughter, good times and good health, success in your studies, and love.  And as you blow out your birthday candles I hope you wish BIG...  you know, for the stars :)  XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment