Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Date Night at Mexico

DATE NIGHT!  The mister and I have different work schedules so it can be difficult for us to see each other and hang out during the week.  Luckily tonight was one of those nights that we were able to meet up and have a dinner/lunch date in Mexico! Well actually we went to Mexico, a local favorite Mexican eatery.  

The chips and salsa were just as delish as always, a little on the spicy side, but just the way I like it. The mister ordered one of their special burritos and since I couldn't decide burrito or enchilada, I got a combo.  

My combo was good but for some reason my burrio had a little less filling than usual and the meat was a tad bland. The mister said his food was good but nothing spectacular.  

We were both a little 
disappointed that the food wasn't as good as we remember it - usually we rave about the food and plan our next trip to Mexico.  Oh well, the food at dinner may have only been okay but the company and having and hour with the mister was wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment