Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Photographer 911

“Help!” I got a frantic email from one of my best friends, whom I call Donne.   She booked the photographer for her July 2011 wedding last month but after continuing to look at the profiles and portfolios of wedding photographers all of a sudden she got buyer’s remorse.  And I got a frantic phone call. 
Kari Kochar
Donne: Oh goodness! Do you think I can get the deposit back from my photographer?
Me:  What?! Why!
Donne: Well I was looking at a blog and I think I found a better photographer…
Me: Hold on… Have you had a change of heart toward [your original photographer], or is [the new photographer] that much better?
Donne: I don’t know… [new photographer] just has some great images and captures some great moments...
Me: I’m still confused: what makes [this new photographer] so fabulous? Do you like her enough to possibly lose your deposit?
Donne: Well… can you look at their portfolios? I NEED your opinion!
Me: Okay, hang on. 

Sarah K. Chen
After going through the websites and blogs with Donne she still wasn’t sure so I sent out an emergency email to my friends and family:

LADIES! 
A friend of mine needs help making a final decision selecting her wedding photographer.  Her top two choices are Kari Kochar and Sarah K. Chen.  Please look at their websites and blogs and cast your vote.  – I will let you know whom she chooses!  Thanks, ladies!  XO

I have gotten responses from some of the ladies and I'm awaiting just for a couple more.  Which photographer do you like? Kari or Sarah? 

Stay tuned to see which photographer Donne and her mister choose... 

No comments:

Post a Comment