Thursday, September 30, 2010

I'm in L-O-V-E!

This morning I was kinda bummed because as soon as I got to the office I realized that I forgot my mobile at home.  I figured the Mister would still be home so I called him hoping he might be able to drop it off...

:: Ring, Ring, RING
Mister: Hello.
Me:  Hi, Honey! ... Sorry, did I wake you?
Mister: Nope, I woke up early.  What's goin' on?
Me: Well, I think I left my cell at home.  Do you think you could drop it off for me? Please?
Mister:  Oh, sorry! I already left the house.
Me: (sad face) Oh, okay.
Mister: But guess what I did this morning?!
Me:  Humm... I don't know.
Mister: I vacuumed the house for you!  (To be honest I'm not too sure what he said after this point... I was in LOVE!)

It's little moments like this that make me fall in love all over again.  I mean, really, how lucky am I? I have a wonderful fiance who loves me - and vacuums for me before 8 o'clock in the morning?!

I know a lot of people would think this is silly but, I know better, it's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment