Friday, February 4, 2011

Business... and Pleasure!

While at work I get lots and lots of phone calls throughout the day but this morning I got a super exciting call: I had been nominated and also confirmed to attend a conference for work in... SAN FRANCISCO!
Whoo hoo!  
sanfrancisco.golden.gate.JPG
{via}
But like many good things, there was a catch: I had to decide whether or not I planned to attend of the conference in 30 minutes!  Turns out that a formal invitation should have been sent to me during January but for some reason or another I never got the invitation, and I needed to RSVP ASAP!
Whaa? San Francisco? I need to decide now? Whaa? As I thought about it, and began to process everything I texted the Mister who responded very quickly: "Go! thats so great!! go!"  And then I thought to myself, "Of course I should go! I was selected to go... what a great opportunity! San Francisco!  How exciting!"

So I made the phone call!  
Looks like I'm heading to San Francisco!

Day 4 of the Shred: DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment