Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! I'm back!  
Thank you to everyone for their kind words and support while I have been on my blog break; they were very appreciated.  While on my lil hiatus I have also gotten a bunch of questions...  I figure this would be a good time to catch everyone up and let ya'll know "I'm back!"  

01 blogging aug21 The Blog is Dead    Nows the Best Time to Start Blogging!Have you stopped blogging? NO!  I have not stopped blogging.  Unfortunately I hit a slight blogging "road block" then decided I needed a slight break.  I decided to take my brief hiatus after realizing that on my journey to 100 posts I caught myself posting just to make sure I would hit 100 on my birthday - I didn't want blogging to feel obligatory nor did I want to my voice to sound uninspired.  What I have come to realize is that, like many other bloggers, I love my blog, I love sharing about things that make me happy and things that inspire me, and intend to continue to do so. I have honestly missed blogging during these last couple of weeks and am glad to "be back."

Did you end up going to San Francisco? How was it? Yes, I went to San Francisco!  I booked my ticket on a Friday, and left on the following Monday!  I had a wonderful time at the conference (it was very informative and I met some great people) and had fun playing tourist in the City by the Bay.  

Enjoying Boudin Clam Chowder!  YUM!
I made sure to stop @ Ghiradelli Square for chocolate! 
Have you cooked anything new? Yes!  The Mister and I cooked a very meaty spaghetti!  -Unfortunately I didn't have my camera on hand, and I don't have a recipe to share because as I have mentioned before, the mister isn't one to use or follow a recipe... But I promise to draft a recipe for our spaghetti the next time we make it, because it is that good! 

30 Day ShredHow are you doing on "The Shred?" I was doing pretty well but "fell off the wagon" when my flight to SF was delayed over 8 hours and finally checked into my hotel room right after midnight... Since then I have been doing the Shred in spirts but fully intend to do all thirty days (consecutively).  

How is the Mister? The Mister is currently battling a slight cold but is doing well.  :) 

How are your wedding plans coming along?  Wedding plans are coming along wonderfully! Thank you to everyone for their interest in our wedding!  I will try to do wedding posts more often and share how our plans are progressing and new bits of wedding inspiration.  
wedding-planning-ideas
via
And now I just gotta say... OMG!  
Did you see Anne Hathaway's shoes on the Oscars?! LOVE!
Anne Hathaway Oscars 2011
via Dolls Factory
Brian Atwood pumps
Brian Atwood "Fiona"

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you on here! And good to hear that you enjoyed San Fran. I LOVE that city! It reminds me of a laid back New York.

    I LOVE those shoes. I missed the Oscars, so I didn't seen them until now. Awesome!

    I am excited to hear more about the wedding plans, so yes, keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, pictures of my sister! :)

    I saw those shoes and IMMEDIATELY thought of you!

    ReplyDelete