Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday (Ice Cream) Sundaes


TGIF! I'm thankful it's Friday and that I have two whole days to have some fun, relax, and spend time with people who make me happy.  This weekend our plans include attending a "sod planting" party and a dinner celebration.  We are also hoping to spend a little time growing our own "herb garden" and upgrading it to a fruit, veggie, and floral garden by planting the seeds we picked up here last weekend.   Since our activities will be sending us outdoors and the forecast indicates sunny skies, I think it'll be the perfect time to sample the coconut ice cream I just brought home from the grocery store!  Do your weekend plans include ice cream too?

daria-strokous-kati-nescher-louis-vuitton-spring-ad-campaign-2012-steven-meisel-2


images 1, 2, 4, via here; image 3 via here 

No comments:

Post a Comment