Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Christmas in October?

I think it is a little bit lotta bit crazy that retailers already have their Christmas displays up.
If I didn't know any better, I would think it was December. But hey, I do know better, and it isn't even Halloween.  For goodness sakes, it's only the FIRST full week of October!
I remember when people used to think it was crazy that retailers used to put out their ornaments and wrapping paper weeks before Thanksgiving, but weeks before Halloween, that's just a little bit much.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Christmas, but I want to enjoy Halloween and Thanksgiving too! ... On that note I'd better quick get my Halloween box of decorations :)

1 comment:

  1. The uniqueness about this post I liked is about the simplicity and the way it is written in depth on subject. Regards, Donatos Coupons

    ReplyDelete