Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Cupcake Break!

I'm a sucker for sweets, especially cupcakes and so when a co-worker mentioned he was going to Cake Couture to get his wife some birthday cupcakes I quickly volunteered to "go with." Cake Couture's delicious cupcakes are are the perfect snack for cupcake lovers or anyone needing a quick pick-me-up in the middle of the work day.   I wasn't exactly planning to buy any cupcakes, but when I saw their seasonal pumpkin cupcakes with a cream cheese frosting and carmel drizzle, I just couldn't resist!  
I'm sure glad I bought myself a pumpkin cupcake! It was moist and tasty, and the frosting was very complementary: sweet but definitely not overpowering.   Yummmm!
PS. Happy Birthday Mrs I!

2 comments:

  1. Just Desserts shoe episode?

    Please spill! :)


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM!! I have a pumpkin cookie with cream cheese glaze recipe in my bookmarks right now... Can't WAIT to whip them up!!

    ReplyDelete