Thursday, October 21, 2010

Edible Fashion *snap!

top chef just desserts shoes 525x369 Top Chef Just Desserts   Episode 5: I Kind of Creamed My Pants
{via}

A couple days ago I saw a re-run of Top Chef Just Desserts - Episode 5, the episode I fondly refer to as the "Shoe Episode."  The challenge was to design an edible outfit as well as accessories, in the form of petits fours, based on a pair of fabulous inspiration SHOES.
top chef just desserts morgan petits fours 525x368 Top Chef Just Desserts   Episode 5: I Kind of Creamed My Pants
{via}
Some of the creations were total messes and looked more like a cheap salad bar gone wrong than dessert couture - but who am I kidding, didn't really care about the forms, I was paying more attention to the petits fours (I love mini foods) and the inspiration shoes... (OMG the only thing more fascinating than the shoes being brought into the challenge was seeing Zac's reaction!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment