Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday!

{via}
I'm sure my feet would disagree, but I fondly remember Mother and I waking up obscenely early every morning the day after Thanksgiving to start our Holiday shopping.   This year, unfortunately, I had to work;  it was a total bummer since the office was super empty and most people took the day off -and one person had the audacity to call in *cough* sick!
{via}
After work (and a nappie nap) the Mister and I hit the mall - just to see the craziness in action.  Surprisingly, the mall wasn't too crowded and we found some great presents at some amazing prices!  Everyone knows how much I love a great deal but you gotta check this out: we got 2 full sets of fluffy Martha Stewart towels, a set of pjs, 3 Roxy tops, Quicksilver boardshorts for ONLY$97!!! Crazy!
We finished the evening with approximately 60% of our shopping done, lots of motivation to finish the rest of our shopping, and all of our holiday spirit is still in tact! Whoo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment