Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Welcome to Pink City!

Today was the second day in our new office.  Day One was a little frustrating for most people: the computers weren't working properly, online files were missing, not all the supplies were in, etc. but we survived.

The Bad: For most of Day One I was locked out of my computer and the tech guys weren't able to do much to help me.

The Good: I got to spend some quality time decorating and organizing my desk!

Our desks and work area are very grey.  I like grey, don't me wrong, but it can feel rather dreary when you are stacked between people and surrounded my metal "build-a-desks."  To make my work area more cheery, I decided to infuse the space with a pop of pink.

Quickly my area has become dubbed "Pink City!" A few friends have even contributed to the decor of Pink City by giving me pink white out, folders, fancy magnets, and a key holder!!! (Thanks Ladies!!)

I would like to give a shout out to the residents of Purple City! 

Here are a couple other pictures from around the office:
{Near Purple City}
We are still waiting on the plants and artwork to get delivered so please excuse the the bare walls!
{Near Pink City}

No comments:

Post a Comment