Friday, January 7, 2011

Bye-bye Christmas :(

Sadly, this weekend I had to bid adieu to Christmas... It definitely isn't easy (physically or emotionally) to pack up all the ornaments, wind up the lights, and box up all the other tchotchkes, but with some new storage bins (and label maker) in hand, the process was a little more bearable, and maybe even a little enjoyable.    
CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT STORAGE BOX
{via}
When possible, I try to save the boxes that the ornaments come in, but because not all boxes can be salvaged, these ornament savers are amazing!

I think clear containers are a MUST! I want to look at the container while it is on the shelf and know exactly what is in it without having to lug it down and dig through it.

Snaplock Wrapping Paper Roll Storage Box 381031
{via}
I have a separate storage container to for my Christmas wrapping paper.  Segregating my Christmas paper from birthday and all other wrappings help to simply things.
{via}
And since I spent so much time dressing my wreath, it is very important to me to have the perfect container to protect and store it until next year.
To anyone who is dreading putting the holiday decorations to rest, trust me, the proper storage containers (along with a venti coffee and a label maker) will make the process go much more smoothly and quickly (and hopefully enjoyable too). 

No comments:

Post a Comment