Friday, January 21, 2011

What's in MY bag?

I was researching (birthday) handbags and crawled my way into  A Hasty Life's "It's in the bag" blog crawl!  I was so excited (and spent hours, literally) to see what people put in their bags!
{Ashley's Bag}
And in the spirit of bag sharing... here's what I have in my Black Kate Spade bag (Christmas gift from the Mister):
  • Red Kate Spade Wallet
  • Gold Kate Spade Business Card Holder
  • iPod Touch and pink zipper pouch
  • Black Daily Organizer/Planner
  • Black Coach "Gift Card Holder"
  • Tiffany and Co. pouch for thumb drive & memory stick
  • Blackberry
  • Keys
  • Survival Pouch (Listerine Strip, extra contact, hair clip, floss, eye drops)
  • Vera Bradley Camera Case and Nikon Camera
  • Burberry Sunglasses
  • Makeup Case (Chanel powder and eyeliner, Bobbi Brown lip gloss and mascara)
whew... that's a lot of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment