Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Cake (almost) too Pretty to Eat... almost.

I may not have decided which cake company to go with, but I definitely have an idea of how I'd like our  wedding cake look.  My cake must-haves are:
  • (White) Fondant
  • Round cake tiers although I am amenable to a petal-shape tier 
  • A white / silver color palate 
My cake "wanna-haves" are:
  • sugar flowers (personally I don't like real flowers on a cake)
  • sugar lace - I love how simple and delicate it looks 
  • thin, neat, and even piping
  • simple cake topper (if any)
  • a little bit of bling or shimmer 
Here are a few cakes that are inspiring our wedding cake design:

3 comments:

  1. Love love love the first cake!!! Absolutely stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of the cakes, especially the first and the last :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first one is amazing!! I like the 4th one, too.

    ReplyDelete