Thursday, April 14, 2011

Zaa Zaa Zoomba!

DVD-Zumba-Fitness.jpg
via
A couple of weeks ago I signed up to participate in a Zoomba-thon.  Whaat? I've never even been to a Zoomba class!  And now I'm going to a Zoomba-thon?!  Yup!  A few of my friends and co-workers who are Zoomba regulars (read: fanatics), convinced me to sign up by telling me I will have a lot of fun, but more importantly, it is a fundraiser with all proceeds going to earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear victims in Japan.

I didn't want to be a complete newbie when I showed up for the Z-thon so today I went to my first Zoomba class! To be honest, I was a lotta bit nervous about going to my first Zoomba class, but despite feeling slightly awkward and uncoordinated I had a great time!  I don't know if I will become a regular but I think I have few more classes in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment