Monday, April 25, 2011

A new do!

It's been a while since I had my hair cut, but after looking in the mirror the other day I decided it was time for a change!  After flipping through magazines and browsing the internet I was inspired by the following pics:

Add caption

musings in femininity.
via
And here's my new do!

new do @ the Zoombathon!
BTW: The Zoombathon was a lot of fun! I don't know if it's quite my thing (jumping and dancing around in large groups makes me feel super uncoordinated and awkward), and I highly doubt I will be participating in any more Z-thons (lots of sweaty people packed into a room ooges me out just a little) but it was a great fundraiser for Japan earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear victims and hey, it was great exercise!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, zoomba! You did it! :) And yay, bangs! I love the new 'do! What had to be fixed the other day?

    ReplyDelete