Monday, April 18, 2011

Gimme my REFUND!

via
Today is Tax Day! 

Gah! It felt like such an ordeal to do my taxes (probably since I was such a procrastinator) but alas they are F I N I S H E D ! 
Thank you turbo tax!  


I'm happy to say that I have  a REFUND (Fed & State) coming my way! 
woman holding cash
via

Here is my list of what I'd like to get with my tax refund:
Yves Saint Laurent sandals YSL Tribute 105 Patent
Le Creuset Red 6-Piece Cookware Set
Le Creuset Red Cookware

And what I actually did with my tax refund:
piggy bank
I added to my Roth IRA :)

Did anyone do anything fun with their refund? 
Have a great week! 

3 comments:

  1. love the heels. Another wonderful post love. If you get a chance swing by to see all the last celebrity fashion news. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I was gonna say- exactly how big of a refund are you getting?? ;) I got some extra spending money out of ours, which was fun! But, it's gone now. *sad face*

    ReplyDelete