Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wedding Wednesday - it's almost Invitation Month!

My wedding schedule had May labeled as "Invitation Month." With April drawing to an end I was becoming incredibly anxious and excited to get started on our invites!  Unfortunately my excitement was unexpectedly transformed to a major panic attack when the person I expected to do our invitations had to cancel on us.
::  Y I K E S !  ::
I tried to be calm but I couldn't help freaking out.  It scared me that I would have to start all over again: search the net, look through magazine clippings for preferred vendors, look at samples, read reviews, email and speak with potential vendors, etc...
Begrudgingly I began the process of selecting (another) stationary vendor.
It was very important for me to select a great vendor.  After all, the invitations are the first taste the guests will have of the wedding!  I want something simple (no pockets, please) and classic, but also chic and modern (gimme some invitation bling!).  
The Paige Invitation Suite - CUSTOMIZABLE
via
Thankfully, after hours and hours, of research I think we are extremely close to selecting an invitation vendor (again)!!  No deposits have been paid just yet, and I am still communicating with a couple of vendors but *fingers crossed* we will be back on schedule for a successful "Invitation Month." 

2 comments:

  1. i love that invitation! i hope you find your vendor soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the F?? I'm glad you found a new vendor! I can't wait to see the invites! :)

    ReplyDelete