Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Countdown!

Today is the first day of December and the countdown to Christmas has officially begun!  

Last night I was super excited when I realized that I had finished almost all of our holiday shopping before December!  That excitement was short lived: I realized that the Mister and I still had to work on our holiday cards!!
And then... 50 Free Holiday Cards? *Whaa? Really* -Can you imagine how super happy I was to learn about a blogger deal from, your friends and mine, Shutterfly!  The good people at Shutterfly are asking bloggers to do what they do best: blog (about their favorite holiday cards)!
But now the problem is... which Shutterfly card to choose? After looking through the holiday card selection there are SO many great cards to choose from; here are just a few of my faves:





I'm super excited for the Mister to help me choose our 2010 holiday card (I already picked the picture)! 

PS. to the other bloggers who haven't made your holiday cards yet, check out this deal: what an amazing offer! 

1 comment:

  1. You finished your shopping already? I am jealous! I always say I will have it done by now, but every year I FAIL miserably, lol.

    thanks for letting us know about the deal!

    ReplyDelete