Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Last Days of Peppermint Season


I love Peppermint! And so, during the month of December when many companies have special edition peppermint products I am a very happy person!  So far, I have enjoyed peppermint mochas from both Starbucks and Coffee Bean, old school candy canes, and Peppermint Crunch Junior Mints

This year I haven't been able to bake as much as I would like but I have been busy collecting peppermint recipes to add to my stack of "recipes I'd like to try." Don't these look YUM?!

{peppermint mocha cupcakes via Christine's Cuisine}
Peppermint Cookies Recipe
{peppermint cookies via taste of home}
{peppermint marshmallows via Ezra Pound Cake}
White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies
{via The Baking Pan}
Peppermint stick ice cream.
{peppermint ice cream via Williams-Sonoma}

Peppermint Snap Ice Cream Sandwiches
{peppermint snap ice cream sandwiches via Williams-Sonoma}

No comments:

Post a Comment