Friday, December 10, 2010

GNO @ BLT


Tonight a couple friends and I had a special Girls Night Out (GNO) at BLT located in The Trump International Hotel.  I was so excited to have a night out with the ladies and also to BLT, Bistro Laurent Tourondel, is a fairly new, non-fussy al fresco steak restaurant.  
BLT serves a few complementary dishes:

Chicken Liver Pate on a toast (the pate was okay although I liked the toast it was served on better)

 Popovers (yum but not quite as good as the popovers from Mariposa @ Neiman Marcus) - BLT gives you the recipe for the popovers - super exciting for someone like me who loves to bake!!! 

Oh! how could I forget, BLT also serves a complimentary order of Espresso Chocolate Brownies (better than the other desserts on the menu).  

all pics via flicker

No comments:

Post a Comment