Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Little Patch of Green

imgzoom-Herb-garden-Royal-VKB-refvt830-dgw.jpg
{via}
The Mister and I have, on many occasions, discussed creating an herb garden and even mentally selected which herbs we'd like to have, but for one reason or another we never got around to the planting stage. Thankfully, a very thoughtful friend got me an herb garden of thyme, basil, dill, and chives for Christmas.
I thought I would be able to keep the "garden" in the kitchen but unfortunately, the chives and basil seem happiest when they receive more sunlight.  -I want our garden to grow and thrive so have begun looking into different outdoor herb garden options. Here are a few of my favorites:
Garden_screen
{via}
urban herb garden wall garden vertical garden
{via}
GreenPockets2
{via}

No comments:

Post a Comment