Monday, December 6, 2010

Decorate the House (**check**)

This weekend I spent some quality time watching a few of the Hallmark Channel's Holiday Movies, and decorating the house: I dressed 2 small trees, put out a few of our favorite holiday decorations, and even decorated not one... but TWO wreaths.   
{before}

I am particularly proud of this of this wreath because for a year (maybe even two) it had been sitting bare, still in the a box, and on my craft "to do" list... until yesterday.  
{after}
Armed with my hot glue gun, I used a box of round red ornaments, a bushel of (fake) "holiday flower," and some ribbon from one of the Mister's birthday presents to decorate the (thankfully, pre-lit) wreath.  

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

2 comments:

  1. it's gorgeous! ... and, the hallmark channel is the best place for xmas movies! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. I'm such a sucker for a gorgeous wreath!

    ReplyDelete