Monday, December 27, 2010

Day After Christmas Mall Madness


Just because I was curious to see just how crowded the shopping malls would be, I convinced the Mister to go with me to check out the "After Christmas" sales.. 


It was crazy!  Complete chaos! -Because I finished all of my shopping in the very beginning of December, I hadn't been to the malls during the "Christmas Rush" but if this is any indication of the insanity I missed, boy, am I thankful!  


Despite all of the people and the lines we did manage to come away with some great finds including my WEDDING BAND! (and totally on sale too!)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I miss going Day After Christmas shopping with you! I'm glad you were able to get some great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to go day after Christmas shopping with my grandma, however this year I was on the road headed back to PA. I`ll have to call her and see if she faced it alone.

    xo

    ReplyDelete