Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Eve!


{via}
Twenty10 has been a wonderful year: our dog had puppies, I was a bridesmaid in Queenie's wedding, I found some great friends at work, planned my wedding (with MUCH help and INPUT from the Mister),  traveled to Cali to celebrate my niece's 1st birthday, was asked by Donne to be a bridesmaid in her wedding, had the 1st (of many, hopefully) dinner and a movie nights with my parents, went to Disneyland with the Mister, moved to a new office, went on a vaca to Maui, tried many new recipes, and  started this blog (my gratitude and a special "hello"to you for reading)!  

After such a wonderful and eventful 2010, I am excited to welcome in 2011 and all the fabulousness it has to offer!  As I count down the moments til 2011 I will be wearing this...
{my new J Crew top from the after Christmas sales}
watching this...
sipping on this...
Cheers to everyone and a fabulous 2011! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Sister! 2011 is gonna be great! Love you!

    ReplyDelete