Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Lights

Because we love the Holidays so much, the Mister took me out for a special date night to look at the holiday lights and displays around town. 
{A pretty pink tree @ the "Pink Hotel"}
{Sand (yes, that's really sand) sculptures @ the Sheaton}

{A beautiful and incredibly tall tree @ the Parc Hotel}
After walking through a few hotels we decided to see the Honolulu City Lights display.  

{The Mister - making sure the Grinch doesn't steal Christmas} 
{getting a scare from an abominable snowman}
{the Mister loved the train, unfortunately it was too late for a ride}
What a great time! I hope everyone else is enjoying the Holiday Season! 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! It looks like you two had a really good time! I LOVE looking at Christmas lights! I just told my hubby the other day that we should go out and look at the lights! We will def be having a "date night" soon!

    ReplyDelete