Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chanel celebrates 10 years of Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Shimmering Touch and Twist & Spray
Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle
If you are like me and have the impulse to run whenever you see department store "spritzers" eyeing you with their large perfume bottle in hand, take a look at their bottle before you decide to run.  If they have Coco Mademoiselle, give them a moment and give it a smell!  I, personally, love this fragrance.  I love that it has layers of sophistication to it; to me it's fresh and feminine without being over the top, floral or fruity.

I was super excited when I found out that Keira Knightley had collaborated with one of my favorite fashion houses, Chanel, to be the face of their Coco Mademoiselle 10th Anniversary campaign.  I loved the styling of the video campaign: she is dressed in the pale pink-ish color of the fragrance and looks so feminine but still manages to channel a slight edginess. 
behind the scene pics
all other pics via socialite-beauty.com

1 comment:

  1. I love this fragrance! I love Chanel so much! By far my favorite!

    ReplyDelete