Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tea Time!

My family is very important to me, and that's why I felt it was so important that I incorporate them in my Thirty Before 30, and what better way to do it than a tea party honoring some of the wonderful women in my family.  My vision for this event includes high tea service at either the Moana Surfrider Hotel or the Kahala Resort, chic invitations, favors, flowers, and of course lots of smiles and laughter.

individual images via Pintrest 
As I begin the official planning I find myself pulling inspiration from the opulence and colors of Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette: pastels, punches of sharp pink, and dashes of bling.  The actual tea party is still a couple months off which leaves me plenty of time take care of the details to dream about those sassy Louboutins! 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I think it will be a lot of fun! I am dying over those CL shoes.....sigh.....so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! You've totally inspired me. I decided to get my girls together for a pre-Mother's Day lunch in honor of everyone being awesome moms. I want to do favors, too! Fun!!

    ReplyDelete