Friday, March 4, 2011

Fabulous Friday - Accessories

via
I think people will agree with me when I say that a little black dress is a wardrobe essential. A great black dress is a "go to" piece because it's flattering with any skin tone and on any silhouette.  When you're wearing a black dress it becomes the perfect backdrop and palate for most accessories.  
I love that depending on how you accessorize it, one dress can be worn so many different ways: it can be dressed up or down, and worn either day or night.  Here are my picks of fabulous accessories that can transform a little black dress from daytime casual to nighttime glam! 
Day:
Watch: Michael Kors Watch with Crystals in Clear$250 - revolveclothing.com
Sunglasses: Dior Women's Cut Out Twisted Elegance Sunglasses, Black$375 - johnlewis.com
Bag: Beneta Fringe Tote, Large$2,650 - bergdorfgoodman.com
Hoop Earring: Sterling Silver Hoop Earrings/2?"$400 - saksfifthavenue.com
Sandals: Joe's Jeans Princess - Black Suede$230 - heels.com
Night:
Earring: Crystal Encrusted Gold Moonstone & Champagne Drop Earring$375 - alexisbittar.com
Wedges w/ Ribbon: Patent Wedge$1,280 - kirnazabete.com
Clutch: Patent Snakeskin Envelope Clutch$895 - intermixonline.com
Bracelet: Bracelet Flora Gold Small Gem Encrusted Vine Hinge Bracelet$450 - alexisbittar.com
Rings: Stackable Gem Rings (CIQZSQ)$238 - robindira.com

1 comment:

  1. My LBD is probably my favorite thing in my wardrobe. I got it on sale at a BCBG outlet store for $39, I think. It's short, silk, and has little bitty sleeves, a V-neck, and the perfect waist. I LOVE IT! It's so versatile--I've worn it to all different types of events. I dread the day it gets a hole, tear, etc.!

    ReplyDelete