Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wedding Update! High Tops & High Heels

For those who didn't know, the Mister and I are planning a non traditional cocktail-esque wedding reception.  We plan to have a mixture of lounge seating and traditional round tables as well as high top cocktail tables sprinkled around the reception area.  
(via)
As we continue to iron out the details, particularly linen selection, we are trying to decide whether to have the linens for the high tops tied or not tied.  Here is the dilemma: We really like the polished look of the tied linens but don't want to worry about the legs of the table possibly showing...  thoughts anyone?
-I think we will probably end up choosing black tied high top linens.  
 

Oh! And a couple of weeks I told you all that I picked my shoes and guess what?! Thanks to Nordstrom.com my BLUE shoes are here!

I love these shoes!  The French Blue Satin is as vivid in person as it looks online, and the crystal detail on the vamp is attached well and has a great sparkle.  And there is an added plus: there is a built-in pad at the ball of the foot, which is great considering the shoe has an approximate 4 1/4 inch heel.  The only catch is shoe is smidge on the small side so yesterday I have ordered another pair a half size bigger, just to compare.  :)

1 comment: