Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wedding Update!

262 days and counting til ... the BIG day! 
According to most wedding checklists I should have already said "YES" to the dress but after trying on well over 100 dresses, I am still without a dress! Grrr!  Feeling the pressure of finding a dress Mother and I spent the greater part of this past weekend at a bridal salons and I tried on dress after dress... I am happy to announce that I have made some serious progress.  Here are my Top 5 dress choices!
 * Let me know what you think!! *
Allure 8810
Large View of the Jenna Bridal Gown
Maggie Sottero "Jenna"
Casablanca 2035
Paloma Blanca 2010 Wedding Dress - strapless bridal gown 4116 with soft, tiered layered zigzag ruffles
Paloma Blanca 4116

Okay, truth be told, I am leaning toward one dress more than the others... Currently, I am waiting to hear back from one of the bridal salons about slightly customizing one of the dresses.  If I am able to do the customization I requested *fingers crossed* I might be saying "yes" to the dress very soon!  

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh.....they are all beautiful!!! You cant go wrong with any of them! I am sure you will look beautiful in anything you choose!
    I had a really hard time finding my wedding dress too! Everyone said you would just "know" when you put it on. Well, that never happened for me! I finally picked a dress and I felt beautiful in it that day because it was the day I was getting married! Good luck and let us know what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that last Alfred Angelo one was on my list too! I got married at the end of 2008, and I was looking at that dress and 2 others. But these are all lovely.

    ReplyDelete