Friday, March 25, 2011

Fabulous Friday - Damask

via
I always knew there was something special about damask patterns, but I didn't realize just how much I liked damask until I started going through my wedding inspiration binder and noticed oodles of damask   clippings throughout. Other than my wedding clippings, here are a few of my favorite damask images:
i'm not usually a fan of wallpaper but, wow!
taking out the trash never looked so good
a chic pop of color
inspiration to create a great office
a damask curved clutch by Judith Leiber

2 comments:

  1. yessss damask is my favorite print!! :)) I definitely want something like that blue wallpaper in my home when I grow up <33

    http://kelcyloveslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree! These patterns are just stunning. I want a whole wall in my house covered in damask!

    antoinettemusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete