Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wedding Wednesday! - Wedding Binder

I have learned that it is incredibly important to be organized when planning a wedding.  A few people have asked me how I keep all of our wedding contracts, contacts, budget, and schedule organized - here is the answer: Russell+Hazel!
Shortly after the Mister and I got engaged, Sister sent me be the most wonderful wedding planning organizer!  I love that the organizer comes a bunch of goodies including pre-labeled (and a few blank) pocketed tabs, different sized sticky notes, and a variety of page protectors: single page, multi-page and my favorite, business card pages.
r hWeddingPlanning
Russell+Hazel Wedding Organizer & Recipe Binder
My organizer is a constant work in progress.  In the beginning, our binder had only inspirational magazine tear outs; now each section has a contract copy, notes from vendor meetings, and an edited number of pictures.
For other brides-to-be, whether you choose R+H or a different organizational method, you might want to take a look at the R+H website and check out the wedding templates they have checklists, worksheets, and much more!

PS. Thank you Sister!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome binder! I had a binder too, but I put it together myself! I def needed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those templates! I have them in my binder too!

    ReplyDelete