Friday, March 18, 2011

Fabulous Friday - Chandeliers

Crystal as Home Decoration |Crystal Compliments Ariel Curtains | Terrys Fabrics
chandeliers are so pretty
I love chandeliers!  I think most are so beautiful on or off, and can transform almost any room in a house by adding light and style.
Molly Sim's Office
adding an air of elegance to meal preparation
a chandelier can transform an ordinary tent
Barovier & Toso Taif Chandelier in White
Florence Collection by Savio Firmino
glamming up a bathroom 
Barovier & Toso Taif Chandelier in Black
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I adore chandeliers- I am constantly looking for the next perfect one I want. Thank you for posting! :)

    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree! I'm head over heels for chandeliers! I need one in my life!

    ReplyDelete